Garden design – picturing your perfect space
Good design is the key to a great outdoor space but there are a number of elements to think through and explore before pencil is put to paper. Aspect, existing features, planting, topography, soil conditions, diversity and sustainability must all be given due consideration but the most important element is of course you…the client.
During our initial consultation we’ll listen carefully to your brief, and with our many years of experience, advise on how to make the best of your space before producing a fantastic and workable design that is personally tailored to suit your lifestyle.
We are at ease with either contemporary or traditional garden design and are working on ways we can design and build in a more sustainable manner. Whether it’s a low maintenance family garden, a sleek contemporary entertaining space or a traditional kitchen garden, our experienced and qualified team understand the practicalities of construction and can produce exquisite, bespoke designs that are easily turned into reality.
We have a range of different tailored design packages but our full 3D design service includes:-
– Consultation meeting – virtual
– x3 concept avenues with mood board inspired by the client brief
– Concept review meeting – virtual
Proposed Design Stage
– Drafting of design proposal with material areas and key dimensions
– Details of finishes and key planting suggestions
– x 12 3D perspective visuals of design in day and night setting
– x 2 virtual review meetings
– x2 sets of design revisions following agreed feedback
– 3D video walkthrough including a sun study.
– Provision of figures for construction
If you have a set of plans already, or you’re a garden designer looking for landscape construction then please email any drawing and plans or dropbox to email@example.com